Wednesday, October 7, 2009

RUDE

Ok so let me just start this blog with I know people have bad days and every day is not a good day...BUT if you are soooo cranky that your yelling at the crossing guard to move it along while his 90 year old butt is just trying to help the kids out before having a heart attack ...STAY HOME! I know that times are tough and you have had a really bad hair day along with the stress and worries of your pathetic, pointless job, but don't take it out on the kids man!! Ok maybe that didn't really happen but I did just talk to someone that was so rude that I think my upbeat attitude threw him for a loop, and when he hung up, he probably hit something. Alls I'm sayin is....dang.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, understand where you're coming from on this!!. Was good to see you've added yourself as a follower of my blog 'mydigitaleye', which is also my first go at this blog thing, so returning the favor. Hope you enjoy my pics. Keep your blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I look forward to reading more posts from you now that I've found your blog.

    ReplyDelete