I think there should be a chain of stores called Geeks R Us. Think about it. There are so many different things that geeks could help with and I for one, would love to be able to go into a store and ask the following questions:
1. What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
2. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
3. Now that Microsoft is so big, should it be called Macrosoft?
4. If you throw a cat out of a window, does it become kitty litter?
5. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themselves, is it considered a hostage situation?
I'm just sayin these are all important questions that we should be able to get answered. Don't you agree? Let's get Trump on the phone now and start pitching this idea before somebody else does it! ;-)