Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Time and Place for Everything


There was a time I had no faith. There was a time I didn't care. There was a place I never believed existed. There was a place that seemed untouchable, unimaginable, and non-existant. There is a time and place for everything and everyone. I woke up one day and knew that I was loved. I woke up one day and knew that I was special. I woke up one day.....SAVED by the Grace of God. There was a time I had no Faith, no longer is that time present. There was a time I didn't care, no longer do I hate. There was a place I never believed existed, now I know there is a place beyond all dreams and imagination. I am forgiven and a child of the most wonderful God above. There is a time and place for everyone, my time is now and my place.....well, it's with the Lord. God Bless.

1 comment: